In the past 12 months, our community have helped to support our work by:
- Voting for us to win a £1500 Tesco Community Grant for our Breakfast Club.
- Purchasing tickets for our local Rotary community raffle.
- Taking part in our ‘FitFest’ sponsored event at St Peters Church.
- Choosing us as their local charity through the Co-op local causes scheme.
- Donating to our Christmas Appeal.
- Taking part in our Sponsored Bungee Jump at Salford Quays.
- Supporting us through a huge variety of different fundraising events, individual donations, and charity collections.
Looking for your next opportunity to support YMCA Crewe?
You can fundraise for YMCA Crewe by taking part in our next sponsored challenge, our Sandstone Trail walk in August.
We will be aiming to walk the entire 34 miles of the trail in 12 hours, helping to raise vital funds to sustain our work supporting people at risk of homelessness in 2023.
To make sure you’re always up to date with the latest news on ways to support YMCA Crewe, please sign up to our monthly newsletter. And don’t forget to follow us on social media, you can find us on facebook, twitter and instagram.
As well as organising our own fundraising events and sponsored challenges we can offer fundraising and promotional support for any events organised to by our supporters.
If you’re thinking of organising your own event to fundraise for YMCA Crewe, please contact Fundraising and Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to request a fundraising toolkit.