You can get involved with:
- The Princes Trust – a 12 Week Personal Development Course.
- Leading GLO Academy Sessions – an opportunity to lead sessions with staff to build confidence and share experiences.
- South Cheshire and Reaseheath Colleges – a range of qualifications available.
- Total People – a range of qualifications, including apprenticeships, NVQs and short courses.
- Volunteering opportunities at 189 (customer services, catering or maintenance) and work experience placements with employers
We are always looking for ways that residents can be involved in the running of 189 and our other activities.
Why not join in with KIT, GLO academy sessions, or even volunteer within one of our departments?
Would you like to be on the Resident Rep group, meeting regularly to put forward new ideas?
Come and see any of the support or engagement staff for more information