We have many options for Corporate Support including project specific support opportunities, sponsored event participation, and meeting room hire. In return, we can offer businesses great opportunities for staff engagement and team building, which will help boost the emotional and mental wellbeing of your colleagues, as well as enabling you to build your reputation as a socially responsible company.
Over the past two years, local SMEs have helped to support our work in a number of ways, including:
- Hiring our Training and Conference Rooms for a wide variety of events, meetings and functions
- Using our GLO Cafe for smaller, more informal meetings
- Helping us to build furniture for our newly renovated bedrooms
- Donating food and toiletries for residents
- Attending fundraising events including our Sponsored Sleep Out
- Donating Christmas presents
- Supporting us as their Charity of the Year
- Working with us to launch two new resident engagement projects in 2023
To discuss our upcoming opportunities for local businesses, please email Fundraising and Communications Manager Lisa Cormack at email@example.com. And to read about a recent Corporate Partnership between YMCA Crewe and Bathgate Group, visit the news section of our website here.
To keep up to date with offers, events and opportunities for local businesses, as well as stories about our current Corporate Support partnerships, please follow us on LinkedIn.